[ale] SSH keys

Marvin Higginbottom marvin.higginbottom at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 09:45:22 EST 2005

I know this is no help to you, Brandon, but exactly what hoops do you have
to jump through to get cygwin ssh to forward an X11 connection?   I've tried
both -x and -X, and no joy either way (and the remote ssh server is set to
forward X, as it works perfectly fine under linux).  I've overlooked this
because for any real-world usage I've always had my linux boxes to work
with, and I'm not too overly concerned about a non-tunneled X-session over
my lan.  But today, I am at my sister's house, and I'd really like to be
able to use my usual e-mail client on my home box from here...

Anyone have an idea where I may be missing a clue?

On 24 Nov 2005 09:28:28 -0500, ale1 at cybertechcafe.net <
ale1 at cybertechcafe.net> wrote:

> I will be out of town from Thursday, 24 November 2005 through Monday, 28
> November 2005 for the Thanksgiving holiday.  If you need more immediate
> assistance, please contact support at cybertechcafe.net or (hosting customers
> only) submit a helpdesk ticket through your website hosting control panel.

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly
American criminal class except Congress."

    Mark Twain