[ale] Mail filters in kontact

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Fri Nov 11 17:07:56 EST 2005

I currently use Thunderbird as my email client, but would like to move
to kontact so that I can keep my calendar, email, todo's, etc in one
place.  I've figured out 99% of it, but the thing that continues to
evade me is setting up a filter that puts mail in an IMAP folder (on the
server) rather than forcing me to put it in a local folder.  For
example, I have a folder called mailing_lists/ale that everything from
this list goes to.  In Thunderbird this is simple, just choose a folder
on the server, but I'm not finding that option in kontact.  Am I just
looking in the wrong place?  Anyone using kontact / kontact filters like
this?