[ale] RAID recovery

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Fri Nov 11 16:59:45 EST 2005

On Fri November 11 2005 4:32 pm, Geoffrey wrote:
> > xroach
>
> Here's a fun little script. We used this back in the days when we
> were running a single serial terminal and someone left their machine
> unattended:
one of my last positions was in a group of people that did monitoring
for the network. I knew the TTY's of each terminal in the group and
I'd create a script to "write" to each terminal, and send a choo-choo
sound around the room... after a while they knew it was me, since I
was falling out of my chair laughing <G> most of them had no idea what
a shell prompt was, much less how to write to a terminal.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800