[ale] tux magazine

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Wed Nov 9 16:48:18 EST 2005

On Wed November 9 2005 2:03 pm, Cliff Free wrote:
> I also thought
> the distro should be based on Debian Linux, because Debian is
> arguably the best overall distro ..."
because????

oh yeah, by subscribing ( for free) to the Tux magazine, you can opt
for a free print copy of Linux Journal. I just happened to go to a
magazine rack the other day, looking for a Linux magazine, and I
didn't find one. I was at the Walmart in Carrollton, a university
town. you would think with all the geeky students they would have a
BUNCH of computer magazines, BUT NOT!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800