[ale] OT: power saving devices

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 19:34:35 EST 2005

Geoffrey wrote:
> Doesn't your laser printer have a power save mode?  I would think that
> you're not going to do much better.

I suppose it might have some (HP2100TN), but I suspect if will have more
if it is off.  I use it about twice a week.  Getting up to go into
another room to turn it on is not a problem, remembering to go back in
and turn if off is. ;-)  I usually only send things to this printer that
I need to retain (online receipts, etc), so I don't necessarily run to
the printer after printing something just to pick up the copy.

Thx,

-Jim P.