[ale] OT: $400 Laptop

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Nov 5 21:36:07 EST 2005

Jim Popovitch wrote:
> Geoffrey wrote:
>
>>Jim Popovitch wrote:

>>>Stole?  hardly.  Saved
>>>is more like it.
>>
>>Don't get your panties all up in a wad,
>
> Me? Why do you always assume the worst of someone?

You know Jim, I don't know what it was that I did that got you so pissed
off at me, but you just can't wait to jump on my ass.

>>the reference was more intended at the recent supreme
>> court ruling that makes it legal for corporations
>>to do this.  Eminent domain gone insane...
>
> I see, you are taking your out on me your frustrations with others.
> Makes sense now. ;-)

Well, that sentence doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I think I get
your drift.  Bottom line is, you give yourself too much credit.  You're
taking the posting entirely too personal.  Lighten up would you?

What the hell does my comment regarding the Supreme Court have to do
with you?  Walmart has more then once been in the news for pushing to
put a store in a location where it was not wanted.

If you would like to discuss this further, please take it to private email.

--
Until later, Geoffrey