[ale] INSTALLFEST reminder {PART II]

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Nov 4 04:46:40 EST 2005

On Friday 04 November 2005 05:52, H. Bieber wrote:
> Yes  it is only a day away. [!!]
> Don't forget to remind others to attend the event.

> Distro Don... Will you be there? what time? what distros
> will you have with you?

> Anyone that is coming, [please] bring a  copy or 2 of your
> favorite  distro, so there are plenty to hand out.

> Thanks
> Harold

Full details are still up on the ALE site.

To further help in raising public awareness of GNU and Open
Source software I'll be bringing copies of a compilation disk
with the latest versions of OpenOffice (NeoOffice), FireFox
and ThunderBird for Windows , Mac and Linux platforms.
Please be generous with your invitations to friends, especially
any educators you may know, even if they are not considering
making the leap to Linux just yet.

Any and all "Pot Luck" food, snacks and soft drink donations
will be appreciated, morning noon or night. Cups, plates and
utensils will be on hand.

To coordinate connections with installers with installees,
please see  <http://www.lawlug.com/installfest>
and register via the REGISTER HERE link.