[ale] OT: Consulting Gig

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue May 31 16:17:39 EDT 2005

Its a very complex system.  IRISnGINE runs in Winbloze only and
communicates via modem to the SEB devices.  I want to write software in
our application that will receive alarms via modem from the SEB.
Someone that if familiar with the SEB nad IRISnGINE can help me get mine
setup enough that it calls my FC2 box and then I can do some hacking.