[ale] JavaScript Mouseover

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun May 29 20:42:26 EDT 2005

We have a J2EE app that has many forms.  On some of these forms I would
like to embedded help on the fields.  Can someone point me to so good
professional looking examples that will popup a tiny box that displays
the help for a form element.  In one form I ask for the device name.
This name should be the FQDN of that device.  If the user mouseovers the
label of the textbox I'd like a small popup to appear that will display
that help text.  I do not want a popup window like in annoying
advertisements.