[ale] Need Tractor Feed Dot Matrix printer

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Fri May 27 17:55:51 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 11:56 -0400, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 11:46 -0400, tfreeman at intel.digichem.net wrote:

> > Radio Shack also released a TRS style machine based upon the 69000 which
> > ran a very early version of Xenix if I recall correctly.

> 	Never ran into that.  I did have two Coco's (one original silver and
> one later while Coco-2) running OS-9 w/ multiple floppy drives plus
> 40Meg MMDF hard drives.  Multiprocessing system w/ dial-in all in 128Meg
> of RAM (with the original silver Coco, you had to solder the second bank
> of 64Meg on top of the first back with a bank select pulled out to a I/O
> pin).

	RATS!!!  I'm getting senile in my old age, I swear...

	^Meg^Kb^ - gs, except for the MMDF HD's.  Those were 40Meg.

	Memory was a whole lot smaller and a whole lot more expensive back
then, and they were DIPS not SIMMS and DIMMS.

	First thing that goes is the memory :-) and I forgot what's next.  :-)

	Mike
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/