[ale] Linspire 5.0

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 13:56:12 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 12:21 -0400, James P. Kinney III wrote:

> If so it would have been a major stocking fubar at MicroCenter as this
> was a brand new box.

So... business is still the same there.  I always try to put a positive
spin on their practices of returning returns to the shelf... I try to
think of it as pre-tested.  ;-)

All in all, a lot of businesses return products to the shelves (grocery
stores are probably the ones needing closer supervision).  I think the
chief problems in doing this is lack of care/concern by the
overworked/underpaid employee who is making the decision about what box
goes where and what what are they going to do when they get off work in
15 mins.

Chris, don't forget that linspire is the all-root-all-the-time
distro.  ;)

-Jim P.