[ale] Need Tractor Feed Dot Matrix printer

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Fri May 27 09:10:53 EDT 2005

James P. Kinney III Jokingly called me an "Ol Fart " because of the
stories I posted in this thread.  It really is amazing how fast
technology has changed because I am not old but I have seen a lot of
incredible technology come and go.

As technology goes I bet there are a lot of folks who wouldn't know
what a "trash 80" was.  That was what prompted me to include
Christopher in the "Computer Ol Fart" category that MR. Kinney
nominated me for.

I think anyone that used or owned an XT should qualify.

Mark