[ale] Need Tractor Feed Dot Matrix printer

Matt Magee mattslistmail at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 14:50:38 EDT 2005

Not old enough to have worked with a 1403, but one place I worked at had
a pair of 6262s which apparently operate in a similar manner.  The 6262s
will induce hearing loss if you leave the doors open!

People would ask why we used these huge twinax connected monsters.  The
reply was always "because it works!"