[ale] Can anyone help me get the Rox Filer to work with E in SUSE 9.1

Hughes, Michael Michael.Hughes at CottonStates.com
Tue May 24 16:36:19 EDT 2005

I have SUSE 9.1 ( I think ).  I like the E window manager and would like
to install the Rox filer on top of E. I downloaded the proper packages
according to the instructions on the Rox Wiki and rox.sourceforge.net
websites.  I followed the limited instructions and still it is not
working.  I was thinking about just starting over with a new build as I
have some other issues as well.