[ale] b'bye

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue May 24 12:39:33 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 11:40, James Sumners wrote:
> I am interested in controlling the bandwith of specific protocols
> across a whole network.

What I want to do too.  I want to be sure that all traffic leaving my
network with a destination of port 25 has extremely low priority.  And
at most can consume no more than 10% of the total bandwidth.  I also
want my VOIP Packet8 device to have very high priority.  My firewall is
a 2.4.X machine so I'm sure things are different in 2.6.X vs 2.4.X.