[ale] b'bye

Michael Millard mmillard1 at comcast.net
Mon May 23 23:09:08 EDT 2005

Nothing is always good.  This is one of the best groups of this kind
I've ever been involved with.  It's not uncommon to have issues or lows
in any group.  I'm having a bit of a spat with an old friend in another
Venue myself and that's very unusual.  The maturity and longevity of the
group depends on people getting over issues and moving on to the next
thing.  I hope that happens here to.