[ale] b'bye

Ben Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Mon May 23 17:58:12 EDT 2005

Remarkably its now been a few weeks since I've seen any significant
on-topic traffic here and even that wasn't up to what I used to expect
from ALE. I have too many mailing lists as it is so I guess its time for
this one to go. For all you who participated in the more interesting and
useful topics - thanx. I may return some day - most likely if I run into
some esoteric linux issue and feel the need to give the list another
shot at being useful. As it is now, that's no longer the case.

    -- Ben Scherrey