[ale] VOTE: Take the root war off-list

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri May 20 03:41:08 EDT 2005

On Thursday May 19 2005 23:12, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 23:41 -0400, Barry Hawkins wrote:
> > Here's my +1, anyone else who agrees add your +1.  If I am the only one,
> > fine, flame on.

Please end this thread as well. I'm pretty sure that it's no longer necessary.

Once Geoffrey declined to follow through, I lost interest (the benefit for me
from that thread was to be a repaired system). You'll find that virtually
everyone else quit as well.
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown