[ale] Sunday 05-22-05 6PM RUN-AS-ROOT CHALLENGE

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri May 20 02:17:28 EDT 2005

On Thursday May 19 2005 18:33, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 18:36 -0400, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> > Until then, I conclude that you're a fucking moron
>
> Michael, that is totally and completely out of line.
>
> -Jim P.

I know, sometimes I wish I was local.

People get all "rude and brave" on the Internet.

Sometimes, I would like to show up to an ALE meeting and slap the snot out of
someone for feeling they can call me an idiot/moron - just to teach the
lesson of "personal security." I think that would deter people from the
name-calling at least for awhile.

In person -
NO ONE would say anything to me that remotely resembles these comments.

The consequences would be well worth the joy in using my brawn and training to
physically damage some brain. I guess I'm finally starting to turn to the
"dark side" myself - the fantasy world that has peppered this entire thread.
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown