[ale] ALE NW meetings are postponed until we locate a new site

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu May 19 21:23:20 EDT 2005

Mark Wright wrote:
> Not that I am offering... but are you looking for a meeting manager as
> well as a location?  What does that involve?

That would be a yes.  I don't have the time to run the meetings,
schedule presentations, find a location and contribute to the latest
flame fest. :)

It doesn't have to be one person.  You could have any combination of
people.  Two or more run the meetings.  Others get presenters.  Or a
couple of folks do all of it, but trade off.

You usually have to have someone who is in some way connected to the
location to oversee things though.

--
Until later, Geoffrey