[ale] Linux Distributions

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed May 18 01:36:38 EDT 2005

On Tuesday May 17 2005 19:07, Jason Day wrote:
> The fact
> that the two people making the claim have egregiously trolled this list
> in the past seems relevant to point out.  I'm sure that Drew is
> gleefully enjoying the results of his innocent little remark about
> running everything as root.

No. I really wanted my box fixed. Perhaps I trolled in the past, and I will in
the future - like you are doing now. But for now, I really want my box fixed.

NOW I am "gleefully." Geoffrey has taken me up on my challenge, you can join
in. I know that I will win the challenge (that's why I put it out there) AND
thus my system will be fixed (at least helped) by someone who I KNOW is
competent.
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown