[ale] ALE NW meetings are postponed until we locate a new site

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon May 16 12:09:08 EDT 2005

On Monday 11 April 2005 08:05 am, Geoffrey wrote:
> Michael B. Trausch wrote:

> > Well, I'm definately not able to find things that far north, I'm never
> > up there unless I'm headed to a meeting up there or unless I'm going to
> > Toledo, OH to visit home.  LOL
> >
> > I would've been looking more towards the Marietta area where I'm at.
> > *shrugs*
>
> I'm not saying it's out of the question.  Marietta's okay, as long as
> someone else is willing to step up and help coordinate things.  I can't
> commit to getting presenters and running the meetings every month.

Has any progress been made towards a new location?

Chattahoochee Technical College is another possibility. At least one
instructor is enthusiastic about hosting us. Like KSU, student involvement
will be required. Hopefully this will be easy....  Will persue this further
if anyone is intersted.
--
William