[ale] OT: U.S. National Identity Cards All But Law

aaron aaron at pd.org
Mon May 16 00:54:40 EDT 2005

On Thursday 12 May 2005 14:18, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 09:57 +0000, aaron wrote:
> > Yeah...  that would be the same party of thugs, thieves and frauds
> > [ that just passed and signed a Georgia law requiring government issued
> > Drivers License ID in order to exercise your right to vote. ]

> Hate!  Don't be a hater.  Rise above the urge to spread hate.

My apologies, but this personal affront is far too blaring an example of the
twisted Orwellian landscape to simply leave it alone. I find it the ultimate
fraud  and hypocrisy when a (paid?) apologist for the party of hate, the
party built exclusively on the spread of blinding malice, would attempt to
label a critic of that party's callous crimes as a "hater".

Whether the party in question is bating racial hatred with confederate flags,
or globally vilifying the civil role of our representative government, or
peddling religious  fascism with gay bashing amendments, or attacking
legitimate journalism for a lack of rabid right wing bias, or assailing the
essential balancing powers of our judicial system by victimizing voiceless,
brain dead vegetables and making terrorist "nuclear option" threats, hatred
and fraud are the consistant trade marks and foundations of every one of
their corrupt, unconscionable practices. It is only by their promotion of
war, greed, hatred, bigotry and  terrorism that any of these amoral usurpers
have managed to steal our seats of political power.

Though my language may be pointed, I personally hold no ill will toward anyone
and leave the hate mongering to the party of hate, knowing that the only
motivations of my actions and words are a deep and abiding respect for peace,
justice, democracy and civil liberty. It is with respect and concern for the
victims of political party malice that people of conscience and morality are
obligated to speak the truth and to speak it loudly. If any of the words seem
harsh, it is only a reflection of shocked dismay that any patriot of this
nation could hide in hate blinded denial of how the ethics and principles of
our constitution are being methodically and utterly destroyed by the
xenocidal party of hate.

peace
aaron