OT Re: [ale] Big Brother Wins, We lose... From /. Real-ID Passes U.S. Senate 100-0

rhia rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Wed May 11 12:51:04 EDT 2005

Sigh...

Was a quick tongue-in-check reply, the black humor of which was
obviously lost.

However, as a total independent with no party affiliations but
exhibiting small 'l' libertarian leanings... let us just say that the
concept of States Rights still holds quite a bit of appeal to me. I will
leave this part of the discussion at that.

Reasonable is in the eyes of the beholder.  I'm sure the Russian purges
were quite reasonable to Stalin. (And no, that is not comparing this
government to that one, it is simply a comment on what is
"reasonable.')

Quite done, now, as I see no purpose in continuing this conversation on
this list. Thanks so much for playing!

--
rhia
Excuse me, please. What universe is this?