[ale] Big Brother Wins, We lose... From /. Real-ID Passes U.S. Senate 100-0

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Wed May 11 05:26:11 EDT 2005

Jason Fritcher wrote:
> James Sumners wrote:
>
>> Here is what our beloved Saxby Chambliss had to say about the Bill
>> earlier this morning:
>

> That's the same canned response I got back last week from when I wrote a
> few
> weeks before that in response to an EFF Alert.

That's one of the sad things about living in a country where few people
are elected to "carry the will" of the many.  *shrugs*.

The real kicker?  There isn't a damn thing we can do to stop it... there
are no procedures to start a repeal that is voter based.

	- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch                               <fd0man at gmail.com>
Website: http://fd0man.chadeux.net/     Jabber: mtrausch at jabber.com
Phone: +1-(678)-522-7934              FAX (US Only): 1-866-806-4647
Do you have PGP or GPG?  Key at pgp.mit.edu, Please Encrypt E-Mail!