[ale] OT: U.S. National Identity Cards All But Law

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 16:52:55 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 15:52 -0400, Jerald Sheets wrote:

> Ok...Senator  (not awake yet....I work 3rd shift)

Technically a Senator is a congressman.  However in this politically
sensitive era, Senator and Representative are more likely to be used due
to their gender neutrality.  I personally prefer to think of them all as
money wasting leeches... but that is a whole other discussion for some
other time. ;-)

-Jim P. (who works first shift and still isn't awake).