[ale] Personal Finance Software

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue May 10 10:39:25 EDT 2005

I originally responded in support of gnucash but I have to rescind and
put my support in favor of Moneydance. Gnucash is simply too complex
for personal finances and is really not geared toward them; plus, it
locks you in to its specific file format!

I have been using the demo of Moneydance for the past week and I am
loving it. Probably the best feature is the reminders calendar. I also
love how simple it is to use. I will be buying the product just as
soon as I have the $30 or the 100 demo transactions run out --
whichever comes first.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/