[ale] Networked Printer Problem

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue May 10 02:53:04 EDT 2005

OK... weird...but I think I just found a workable configuration.

When I was reconnecting, I started seeing the same kind of traffic jams after
I plugged the 10base windblows 98 box into the gateway with my 100 base
systems.

I moved both the 10 base connections (windblows & LaserWriter) off the router
and on to the Netgear Switch. All seems to be working now.

Would love an explanation if any of you guru's know why the 10 / 100 mix would
suddenly start causing problems on the router.

peace
aaron