[ale] Linux countdown / egg timer app?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun May 1 20:14:20 EDT 2005

I was going to suggest the KTeaTime tray applet, but just noticed you
mentioned you
  were running Gnome.

=jt

>>> christopher at bergeron.com 05/01/05 1:51 pm >>>
Does anyone know of a good and simple egg timer / stopwatch like app for

linux?? I'd like to be able to open a program that will let me specify
"5" minutes and count down and pop and alarm sound, or popup or
something after that time has passed.

Also, I'm looking for a GUI app, not cron or at.? ;)? I'm on Fedora Core

3, with Gnome desktop.

Historically, I had been using Cooltimer for Windows, but I'm using
Linux as my desktop machine now and I'm seeking a replacement.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
CB

Ale mailing list