[ale] QEMU/Win4lin USB Support/Visual Studio .Net Support ...

Martha Armour warnerharmer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 13:04:23 EST 2005

Dear ALE Colleagues,

I would like to be able to run Windows XP Professional
under either QEMU or Win4Lin Pro.  The main purpose is
to be able to use Visual Studio .NET 2003; however, I
have heard that there are problems with USB support,
and I fear that Visual Studio might not work
completely either.

Has anyone had experience with either of these items?
It would be great if I did not have to create a dual
boot system for this, as some of my coworkers may need
to use Visual Studio occasionally, and the box is
going to be my main computer at work.

Thank you,

Martha