[ale] Anyone got an old sound card they're not using?

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Mon Mar 28 09:01:37 EST 2005

My son's day care's computer seems to have lost its on-board sound and
they're wanting to find some way to get it back.  I'm wondering if anyone
out there has a functioning PCI sound card they're not using that they
wouldn't mind donating to a worthy institution of learning.

If you're in the Marietta area, all the better since it'll mean less driving
:-)

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's