[ale] Any redistributable ISOs of current RedHat?

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:23:19 EST 2005

John,

In case you are interested in legally trying out the latest version of
Redhat ES take a look at this

Free 30-day Evaluation Subscription
to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4

http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/eval/

I signed up for it and snagged a copy of RedHat Advanced Server 4.0

also a decent free alternative is CentOS 4.0

http://www.centos.org/

I used to recommend Whitebox, but it's pretty much a 1 man show and it
sometimes takes him a long time to get updates out, plus he doesn't seem
to be interested in doing a whitebox 4.0 release.

Thanks and have a great day.

Van