[ale] SMP support for CentOS 4.0 i386

Yu, Jerry Jerry.Yu at Voicecom.com
Thu Mar 24 15:08:32 EST 2005

Geoffrey, u r funny.
now, answer the question, pls.

'# -----Original Message-----
# From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org]
# Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:47 PM
# To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
# Subject: Re: [ale] SMP support for CentOS 4.0 i386
#
# Yu, Jerry wrote:
# > anybody know how many CPU can CentOS 4.0 support?    Its redhat
# > counterpart "RHEL 4.0 ES" supports only 2. I'd assume it is
# > restriction of RHEL license  instead of 'feature lock' in
# the kernel,
# > right?
#
# I'd love to answer your question, but the legalize below
# scares me and  # thus, I'm concerned that I might be sending this to someone it's not
# intended...  What happens if someone subscribes to the list after you
# posted it but before I post my response???

This email and any attached files herein contain information that is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If the reader of this message is not the recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use or retention of this communication or its substance is prohibited.