[ale] OT: sync iPod with Sunbird Calendar (sortof)

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Wed Mar 23 14:06:10 EST 2005

Details:

I put the script(s) in the Calendars/ directory on the iPod.  That way,
regardless of the OS that I'm plugging the iPod up to, I can just click
on it (from there) and it'll run.  I've gotta find a way to get the
first line to work (normally #!/bin/bash, but different depending on
which OS you're using).  It 'looks for' the files it needs (cp, mv),
which will hopefully give it a little bit of flexibility.
--

registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood
nathan.underwood at cybertechcafe.net