[ale] Best FS for archiving Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows XP?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Sat Mar 19 19:52:23 EST 2005

Guys,

I'm going to reformat my ext3 drive to something compatible with a 3 of the OS's
in the msg subject for use as a backup drive in a usb enclosure.  (I know ext3
support is available for OS X and XP, but it's been hit or miss so far).

FAT32 comes immediately to mind as a likely candidate, but I wondered if anyone
on the list might have a better recommendation.

Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
John