[ale] Blacklisted mail server?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Mar 18 15:05:05 EST 2005

  Find out if it's a particular group black listing them (spamhaus?).
Some of them will blacklist an entire ISP's network because of a client
(or a client of a client in my company's case).

 Your client may be changing ISPs unless they have A LOT of asprin.

Thus spake Nathan J. Underwood (ale1 at cybertechcafe.net):