[ale] Fetchmail

James Baldwin jbaldwin at antinode.net
Wed Mar 16 11:16:37 EST 2005

On 16 Mar 2005, at 08:09, Michael Trausch wrote:

> You know what you could do, is set up procmail to filter and
> redistribute the mail to the appropriate place.  It's dirty but
> possible.

Coincidentally, I just set something similar to this up to process a
multitude of spamtraps. Its very clean and quick, configuration wise,
only requiring simple procmail rules and several poll sections within
your fetchmailrc. The best part is that the end user only need check
local mail and not worry about any sort of special MTA configurations.

---
James Baldwin
hkp://pgp.mit.edu/jbaldwin@antinode.net
"Syntatic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon."