[ale] OT: 50 gmail invites

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:14:09 EST 2005

I think every body with gmail accounts has the same problem. It's an
interesting way of preventing spam, though, on Google's part. If you
have to be invited to join, it's hard to have automated bots send out
invitations and then mass emails.

WMM

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:46:25 -0500, Jimmy Oliver <jimmyoliver at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure than anyone who wants a gmail account already has one,
> but just in case.. I have 50 invites to give away.  Either respond
> here or go to my blog and post a request in the comments.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmy

http://warrenmyers.com
"Don't let the elephants see what the rabbits are doing." --Ben R Rich
"He looks like a contented Christian with four aces." --Mark Twain