[ale] VPN choices...

Brian MacLeod bmacleod at guc.usg.edu
Tue Mar 8 09:18:28 EST 2005

Hmmm...

OpenVPN sounds like a candidate here.  For #4, you could utilize several
different small distributions, and, tying this with the recent topic at
ALE-NE, Feather linux has OpenVPN and you can run it from a USB key.

Still working on the USB key booting, but I'm quickly seeing my mobility
becoming based on the key and my home server.

Bnm