[ale] VPN choices...

Brian Hartsfield krandor1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:09:49 EST 2005

I used to use the Cisco VPN 3000 hardware box.  Cisco has clients for
Windows, Linux, and Solaris.  The Windows install is very easy and you
can actually include all the setup files with the Windows client so
all the setings are automatically imported during install.

A very good and stable VPN solution.