[ale] Trying to install on a new dell

ringo ringo at margaritasrus.com
Mon Mar 7 23:31:10 EST 2005

I just got a new Dell 600M and wanted to install suse 9.2 pro and keep
my windows stuff as well. It has a 30 GIG hard drive.

I put in the SUSE dvd and booted up. I told it to resize the existed
partition and install linux on a new partition.  It told me it could
format the partition and that I should reboot. I rebooted to windows to
make sure it was still there and now it thinks my hard drive is only 15
gigs. I tried to install linux again and this time I don't get the same
options as before, now it wants to delete all the partitions and wipe
out windows.

How do I fix the partitions?
Thanks
Ringo