[ale] DNS issues

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 7 18:37:26 EST 2005

Silly question, but how can I find my DNS domain?  I'm doing an install
via FTP and getting the following error:

ftp: No address associated with hostname
ftp: Can't connect or login to host 'ftp.NetBSD.org'

I assume this is because when the install asks for my DNS domain, I'm
entering the wrong info.  How can I find this?  I connect via DHCP using
Alltel DSL.  I thought that my DNS nameservers were assigned
automatically.  The example shows a name like 'example.com' and not an
IP address, but I assume either would work.

Thanks.
--
  Trey Sizemore
  trey at fastmail.fm