[ale] OT: SCO Welcome to my nightmare. SCSI to RAID Convert

H. A. Story adrin at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 6 11:51:19 EST 2005

Hi,

I have a SCO System that I am trying to convert from an Adaptec SCSI to
LSI SCSI RAID.  I have looked over a few spots on the web but nothing
seems to work. Short of a reinstall and the transfer of data from backup
I am at a lost.

Apparently SCO is like windows.  you just can't move HD around and
expect it to boot.  I would like to be able to boot form floppy restore
from backup and boot again.  Using the defbootstr  that doesn't seem to
really work.

Adrin