[ale] Qemu experiences (or.....wow!)

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Fri Mar 4 09:11:13 EST 2005

Are you trying to upgrade, or just reinstall? Maybe you could install Windows
on another hard drive,or over FreeBSD's / partition if you're going to
reinstall FreeBSD 5.3 anyway.  I know that's a pain in the neck, but is it
any worse than what you're going through trying to get an emulator installed
to run the BIOS flash?

There's also a Windows Live CD out there, and at least one site with
instructions on how to make a Windows live CD that you can run apps off of.
If you're really against getting Windows installed, you could probably create
one of those to run the app from.

-Jay