[ale] Linux & USB Wi-Fi adapters?

Richard Atcheson ratcheson at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 24 22:38:25 EDT 2005

On Sunday 24 July 2005 06:23 pm, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-07-24 at 16:21 -0400, Geoffrey wrote:
> > You forgot your cost of running to the post office to send it rather
> > than simply sticking a stamp on it and throwing it in your mailbox.
>
> Ahhh, duh... this is 2005 you can print postage on-line and request
> delivery receipts too.  ;-)

And I just got a lesson in the value of the certified letter.  My rebate for
an IOMEGA usb dvd writer, value 40 bucks, and delivered to them on the 20th
of June, "apparently got lost in the mail."  But because I have proof it was
delivered to the rebate processor, Iomega says I can mail or fax in copies of
the submission stuff - You do make copies of that stuff, dont you?- and they
will send me my money. The copies go tomorrow.

ra