[ale] OT "Homework" was Networking question

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sat Jul 23 01:44:09 EDT 2005

On Saturday 23 July 2005 12:23 am, James Sumners wrote:
> He is probably having to figure it out for homework.

I was tempted *so* many times. Know better though, used to lurk in the
usenet group for Tolkien. (back when the movies were still in the planning
stages) Those folks were positively evil when some poor kid posted an
obvious homework question.

Trying to stay awake, I'm shifting from days to nights this weekend. I am
amongst the employed once again! Plastics not computers, but the pay is so
much better than entry level.

Off to bug some one else....
--
William