[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 50, Issue 5

Stephen Cristol stephen at bee.net
Tue Jul 12 15:03:45 EDT 2005

On Jul 8, 2005, at 8:18 AM, Kofi Boateng wrote:
> Hi everybody, Is the NE ALE meeting currently meeting. I drove by
> satelite blvd to attend this month meeting but i did not see the
> building mentioned in the directions. Please if anyone knows where it
> is please let me know.

Kofi,

The directions on the web site are accurate. I suggest looking at the
google map for:

     300 Satellite Blvd NW, Suwanee, GA 30024

The satellite view shows the pushpin between two large buildings. At
the highest magnification, you can see the roads and parking lot
nicely. The only thing that is not conveyed in the picture is that the
driveway by the pushpin leads down a steep hill. edeltacom is the
building to the left (in the map; on the right when driving down the
hill). It is easily seen from the street, but there are no signs that I
have noticed. The number "300" appears on the corner of the building
and can be seen from the street, though the first time I went there, I
did not see it until I was driving past it.

Hope this helps,

Stephen Cristol
cristol at emory.edu