[ale] Monitor repair in North Atlanta

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Jul 11 09:16:32 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 09:04 -0400, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> Someone in upper management cleaned out the bank and
> skipped the country

I'm not sure that the statement above is true.  MUS was owned by Darrin
Sherill.   He sold his organization to my company named Computone.
Computone was in dire straits when they bought MUS.  Neither exist
today.  I think that Darrin knew the issues of support and saw that his
contracts were drying up.  After he sold things went downhill.  Many
customers did not renew.  They also saw their SCO support dry up.  Makes
sense to me.  Computone was like a parasite that fed on MUS to try and
stay afloat but it was never successful.  Eventually it died and I am
now enjoying some of the spoils in my office.  Nice furniture, test
equipment, etc.

Someone in upper management of CTONE did clean CTONE out.  He never made
it out of the country.  He is now in jail.

If you want the story of MUS and/or CTONE you need to ask either Louie
Zamora or Me.  We could possibly write a book and even produce a movie
on the subject.