[ale] Recomendation for GUI frontend to MySQL

Armsby John-G16665 John.Armsby at motorola.com
Thu Jul 7 15:11:16 EDT 2005

Try a web search on hyperion.  We use it here for oracle queries.  If you bomb out, repost and I will try to find the venor.  We also used to call it "brio".  Users here were very successfully in creating inaccurate reports because they did not understand tables, relationships, etc.  GUI is nice however.  IT loved it as there was no work for them to do.