[ale] Low Cost Linux Hosting recs for a non-profit

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Jul 4 08:40:58 EDT 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 10:05 am, Warren Myers wrote:
> Depending on her level of confidence, unixshell might be the way to go (
> http://www.unixshell.com/).
>snips

How important are the control panels? (DirectAdmin or cPanel.)

This thread got me thinking, even with the $6.00 control panel, its only
$168.00 a year for the lowest level. I am on a mailing list that is paying
twice that to ListServe each year!  Another similar list with archives and a
few other extras was up to a *thousand* a year when the list owner moved it
to a private server.

Should I volunteer to be a hero? Perhaps get valuable experience for later.
--
William